Free Standard Shipping & Lifetime Repairs
A mini version of your favorite Two-Spirit Pride Earrings! Inspired by the Two-Spirit duality of queerness and native identities, the Two-Spirit Pride Stud Earrings feature vibrant rainbow colors from the modern LGBTQ+ Pride flag and varying shades of 24 karat gold and copper plated glass beads wrapped around a seafoam green Czech glass center. The varying metallic colors symbolize the diversity among LGBTQ+ and Two Spirit folks and the inclusion and empowerment of indigenous, brown, and black voices.
About the Collaboration
Cheyanne Symone and QueerKwe Designs have collaborated to increase inclusivity for LGBTQ+ and Two Spirit Indigenous Peoples through traditional art and jewelry. The goal of QueerKwe Designs is to bring representation for LGBTQ+ & Two Spirit Indigenous folks into community spaces by combining modern LGBT Pride flags with traditional beadwork. This collaboration combines QueerKwe Designs inspiration and style with Cheyanne Symone’s professional, elegant look and commitment to sustainability.
Learn more HERE.
Handcrafted in Michigan, USA (Anishinaabe indigenous land).
- Matte 24 karat gold plated Japanese glass beads
- 24 karat dark yellow gold plated Japanese glass beads
- 24 karat gold plated Japanese glass beads
- Copper plated Japanese glass beads
- Czech matte glass bead (Place Of Origin Czech Republic)
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Size 0.5" L x 0.5" W
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight. Learn more about care HERE.
Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and size may vary slightly from the image shown.