Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
I love wearing these! It is hard to wear long earrings during the day because they get caught on everything and my little one tugs at them. These little beaded gems are so pretty and lightweight I forget I’m wearing earrings. Love!
I’ve had my eyes on these earrings for a while. I’m so glad that I finally decided to order them. They are so beautiful, well made, light, and comfortable to wear. Shipped to me quickly and well packaged.
very delighted with my adeline earrings. my order arrived in a timely manner and exceeded my expectations. love supporting small business and native women. I will order again from Cheyanne Symone
I have some post earrings that are heavy, so I wondered if that would be the case with these. They are so light, though! They are very well-made, the backs are soft, and they don't weigh down my lobes! I love them! Thank you! I've gotten a million compliments on them, too! I'm glad I made the investment, because I wear them every time I leave my house! They don't get caught in the elastic when I wear ear-loop masks. Thank you!!!
The Adeline Earrings have a gorgeous pattern that is sure to get compliments, but they are still versatile enough to wear to the office, business meetings, school functions, or out to dinner. In addition to being beautiful, this design also has a special origin.
"Never lose hope in your rainbow".
Best said by Adeline's mom, Amanda.
Learn more about Adeline's story HERE.
Named in honor of sweet Adeline, we have modified the earrings with one pink bead to symbolize pregnancy and infant loss awareness month, which is observed in October and is represented by the colors baby pink and baby blue.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Czech glass bead center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 1"
- Width: 1"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY