Terra Cotta Stud Earrings
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
The colors in these pretty earrings are perfect for the Fall season. Beautifully made and the perfect size for studs, these are one of my favorite pairs.
Recently, I received my first pair of Cheyanne Symone earrings, and I never want to take them off. The terra cotta fall inspired earrings are absolutely stunning and among my top favorite on the website. The beautiful balance of gold and red hues make for a transitional earring that can go with you to work, a night of glitz and glamour, or a casual happy hour. As a darker skinned woman, I also find the earrings to be super complimentary to warm and golden undertones. There are very few elegant handcrafted pieces that I find suitable in almost any outfit (jeans, dresses, business casual wear - you name it). These earrings are my first introduction to the Cheyanne Symone collection and I can not wait to explore more of the selection as the holiday approaches!
Earthy yet glamorous, the Terra Cotta Studs are exactly what you need to bring your favorite fall look together.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Handmade Czech glass bead
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY