Oval Direction Freshwater Pearl Earrings
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
I love the striking and elegant design of these beautifully made earrings. I am honored to wear these works of art during the day and as statement pieces for more formal occasions.
If you love larger earrings, this pair is for you! They are absolutely stunning, and add the "wow" factor to any outfit. They sit comfortably on my earlobe all day without being heavy. Although they are large enough to grab attention, they are not too large to be appropriate for the office or any other conservative setting. The colors blend together beautifully, and they work well with a wide variety of wardrobe colors. These earrings are another pair that can be dressed down for a casual outfit, or dressed up for a night out.
I love large earrings and was excited to find this style available through Cheyanne Symone! The quality is impeccable and the iridescence of the pearl sets off the color palette of the glass beads. I wear these both for work and play, and get compliments every time they make their grand appearance. Definitely a statement maker!
Bold and artistic, the Oval Direction earrings feature an intricate beaded directional pattern wrapped around a freshwater pearl center.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Freshwater Pearl Center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 1.3"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY