Iridescent 24K Gold Plated Freshwater Pearl Earrings
Unit price per
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
They add a touch of glam to my everyday routine! Love that they are made locally with sustainably sourced materials.
I am so excited about these earrings—Cheyanne Symone Iridescent 24k Gold Plated Earrings. This is my second pair of earrings from Cheyanne Symone and they do not disappoint. They flash up any outfit (even if only for a Zoom call) and they are quality-made. I look forward to supporting this brand for a long time.
I have owned my Cheyanne Symone Iridescent 24k Gold Plated Earrings for about a year, and I still wear them almost every day!
If you're like me and always running from one meeting or event to the next, these earrings are perfect. Because they're iridescent, they work well with whatever color I'm wearing. The pearls and gold dress up any outfit, even a t-shirt and jeans. I wear them to work, out to dinner with friends, to weddings, and to the grocery store. They're my go-to earrings for any type of occasion.
I also love that they are handmade in Michigan by an indigenous artist!
Add sparkle and a spectrum of color to any wardrobe with these glam iridescent 24Karat gold plated earrings.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Freshwater Pearl Center
- 24 karat gold plated fire polished beads
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.75"
- Width: 0.75"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY