Palladium Plated Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
I purchased this incredibly lovely pair of pearl stud earrings as a birthday present for my wife. They are absolutely gorgeous and my wife loves them! We couldn't be more satisfied with our purchase.
I love these. I've worn them every day since I purchased them. They are fantastic for when I am dressed up or dressed down. They are so precious. The only thing I wished is that they had screw on backs so I know I wouldn't loose them.
The beauty of Cheyanne Symone earrings never disappoints…but the “above and beyond” approach to customer satisfaction along with being a responsible brand will always bring me back for more. 💜
Add a touch of precious metal to your daily routine. These palladium plated earrings are light and minimal, taking on the shape of each unique freshwater pearl center.
What is palladium?
Closely related to its more well-known sister metal "platinum", palladium is a rare precious metal that is slightly harder than platinum. It’s best known for being highly durable and resistant to corrosion and scratching, making it a great metal for plating beads.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Freshwater Pearl Center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY