Ivory Classic Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings
Unit price per
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
Perfect size, not too huge, and excellent craftsmanship. Also great customer service.
Just a beautiful piece of art 🥰 so incredible!
These are the most beautiful, well-crafted earrings.
Perhaps my most favorite earrings ever. These are beautifully crafted, perfectly sized, and suitable to pair with any outfit.
Just wanted to say WOW! I am obsessed with these earrings. They are so beautiful. Thank you :)
Our all-time best selling Ivory Classic Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings feature beautiful glass seed beads expertly beaded around a Freshwater Pearl Center.
Taking on the shape of each individual freshwater pearl center, the Ivory Studs accent an everyday look, each pair with its own unique character.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Freshwater Pearl Center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY