Mauve Classic Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings
Unit price per
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
The colours are stunning and these look so classy on.
I don’t know what I love more the design or quality! They are so lovely I can’t wait to get my next pair:)
I absolutely love these earrings! They are so beautiful and timeless, I will wear them forever. Can’t wait to get another pair in a different color!
very very beautiful, just love these earrings
I just got these and I'm so happy with them! I've seen photos of people wearing them and have wanted them for a while, and I could not be more pleased. The photos are beautiful, but these earrings are even better in person! The quality of beadwork and materials are top notch.
These Mauvelous Studs take on the shape of each individual freshwater pearl center and accent an everyday look, every pair unique in its own way.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Freshwater Pearl Center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY