Turquoise Blue Classic Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings
Unit price per
only 3 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
Absolutely show stopping earrings draw a a lot of compliments! Treasured additions to my “inspired Native” collections!
These earrings are my new favorites. Not only are they beautiful and of the highest quality, but they are very light and comfortable. They are truly unique.
These earrings are so beautiful! Quality is great and I am very happy with my purchase!
Bought these for my daughter in law. She absolutely loves them. I’ve never seen her so excited about a gift, as this one. Quality is terrific. Thank you
These earrings are even more stunning in person, and I’m thrilled with my purchase. The quality is excellent- they also came beautifully presented. Would be a lonely gift to yourself or someone else.
Full of color, taking on the shape of each individual freshwater pearl center, the Turquoise Blue Studs accent an everyday look, each pair unique in its own way.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Freshwater Pearl Center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY