Periwinkle Classic Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings
Unit price per
only 3 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
The earrings are beautifully hand crafted. You can tell a lot of love and labor goes into each and every product. Will definitely make future purchases :)
I love this shop, Brittany and her crew is amazingly talented. I LOVE these earrings. the Blue is gorgeous! Cannot wait to wear A LOT!
These are my go-to earrings. As a busy mom of two toddlers, I love having a bit of glamour and my earrings look great for work, adventures, and special occasions. The gorgeous freshwater pearls and and periwinkle beads remind me of the warmth of summer time even in the middle of winter! You can tell the materials are high quality and will withstand the test of time. They are unique and I need Cheyanne Symone pearls in every color!
Periwinkle is a vibrant and beautiful blue that pairs well with gold for an earring you can wear throughout the seasons.
Full of color, taking on the shape of each individual freshwater pearl center, the Periwinkle Studs accent an everyday look, each pair unique in its own way.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Freshwater Pearl Center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY