Little Green Earrings
Unit price per
only 3 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
This answer is no! These are exquisitely made and stunning. Perfect addition to any outfit - casual or formal. Lightweight so no earlobe aches!
The color changes depending on the light. Sometimes they look green, sometimes a darker turquoise. The seed beads are very similar to those of the Two Spirit earrings.
These little gems are even more stunning in-person! I really appreciate the detailed elegance.
Bought these as a gift for my sister who absolutely loved them, not only for how they look, but also for coming from an Indigenous-led company that puts workers and the environment first. Very happy with my purchase!
I have lost count of how many earrings I own from Cheyanne Symone but I love adding to my collection. I love these earrings :) While the green was the slightest bit lighter than the photo shows, these are gorgeous earrings.
Green is dominating design right now and it doesn't look like it will be slowing down anytime soon! The Little Green Earrings meet the moment and bring a powerful punch of color to any outfit.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Czech glass center bead (Place Of Origin Czech Republic)
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.75"
- Width: 0.75"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY