Moonstone Two-Spirit Pride Stud Earrings
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
These earrings are handmade and represent the artist’s heritage. I ordered them as a way to support artists during this time. However, I feel richly rewarded, as they are even more beautiful in from of me than the photo suggested. The size is perfect, and they are very comfortable.
The Moonstone Two-Spirit Pride stud earrings are a smaller version of the original Two-Spirit Pride stud earrings featuring a moonstone gemstone set in an argentium silver bezel.
Inspired by the Two Spirit duality of queerness and native identities, the Two-Spirit Pride Stud Earrings feature vibrant rainbow colors from the modern LGBTQ+ Pride flag and duracoat gold glass beads wrapped around a moonstone gemstone. The varying gold color symbolize the diversity among LGBTQ+ and Two Spirit folks and the inclusion and empowerment of indigenous, brown, and black voices.
ABOUT THE COLLABORATION
Cheyanne Symone and QueerKwe Designs have collaborated to increase inclusivity for LGBTQ+ and Two Spirit Indigenous Peoples through traditional art and jewelry. The goal of QueerKwe Designs is to bring representation for LGBTQ+ & Two Spirit Indigenous folks into community spaces by combining modern LGBT Pride flags with traditional beadwork. This collaboration combines QueerKwe Designs inspiration and style with Cheyanne Symone’s professional, elegant look and commitment to sustainability.
READ THE BLOG HERE.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Moonstone set in an argentium silver bezel (Place Of Origin )
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY