Sunset Stud Earrings
Unit price per
only 2 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
I love my SUNSET STUD EARRINGS. They are so colorful and vivid in person. I feel so pretty wearing them. And ordering, packaging, and arrival were done professionally and in the timely manner as such. Thank you, Brittany!!! She contacted me in email to ask if a different pattern was okay in one beading segment. And I replied yes. To me I thought it’s meant to be :-) . So yes, Brittany is an interactive business owner. I was more than impressed by the personal touch and experience. Again thank you, Brittany.
These earrings are so pretty. They add such a nice pop to any look while keeping it simple. They’re also really well made. I have to note that my ordering experience had some of the best customer service I’ve gotten from any small business so far. I meant to write this review a while ago but, my earrings were originally lost by the mail carrier. Brittany personally kept in touch until we tracked them down. I really appreciated that attention!
Inspired by the beauty of the setting sun, the Sunset Studs feature warm, vibrant oranges contrasting with cool blues and whites. A palette designed by nature.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Czech glass center bead (Place Of Origin Czech Republic)
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.75"
- Width: 0.75"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY