Turquoise Blue Classic Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings - Palladium
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
These earrings are exquisite. Can’t wait to see what’s next! More ear wire options would be welcome!
The earrings are just beautiful. The quality of work is excellent and I am very happy that I was able to purchase a pair of these lovely earrings.
Everything was amazing. The quality, the communication, the transparency. Recommend to all your friends 💜
Exactly like our Turquoise Blue Classic Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings...except *in palladium*. If your wardrobe is full of shades of blue and you prefer silver to gold, these are definitely the pair of earrings for you!
Handcrafted beaded earrings take on the shape of each individual freshwater pearl center, making every pair unique.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Freshwater Pearl Center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY