Adeline Earrings - Vintage Beige
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
This is a reimagining of our classic Adeline Earrings featuring antique beige glass beads and neutral earth tones. If you love that vintage look, these handmade earrings are high-quality essentials for your collection. Opt for our Dangle Version in Vintage Beige if that's more your style. The best part about any of our Adeline Earrings? The design has a special origin story.
"Never lose hope in your rainbow".
Best said by Adeline's mom, Amanda.
Learn more about Adeline's story HERE.
Named in honor of sweet Adeline, we have modified the earrings with one pink bead to symbolize pregnancy and infant loss awareness month, which is observed in October and is represented by the colors baby pink and baby blue.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Czech glass bead center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 1"
- Width: 1"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY