Little Ash Earrings
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
I purchased a pair of Little Ash Earrings for my wife as a Christmas present. She wears quite a bit of black and white attire and this pair of earrings seemed to me to perfectly align with her tastes. They do! She absolutely loves them and wears them quite often for both casual and more formal events and has remarked about the many compliments she receives The affordability, craftsmanship and beauty are unmatched!
The Little Ash Earrings represent rebirth, like the ashes from a fire. These earrings are striking and perfect for your winter wardrobe.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Czech glass center bead (Place Of Origin Czech Republic)
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.75"
- Width: 0.75"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY