Little Mocha Earrings
Unit price per
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
These earrings are so cute in person and I'm glad I bought them! I love that they bring together all the brown and black in my wardrobe. I wear black boots with everything, and now with these earrings I feel like my brown tops and black boots look coordinated and planned.
I also love the design and the combination of matte and glossy beads. The beading is very tight and high-quality, and the earrings are light and comfortable. Highly recommend these earrings to anyone who has been thinking about them!
These Little Mocha Earrings make a beautiful addition to any jewelry collection. Born out of a collaboration with one of our incredible Beaders, Natani Notah, these beaded earrings feature a white freshwater pearl at the center. The Little Mocha Earrings are trendy, yet timeless, striking the perfect balance between color and form. Every earring is handcrafted by Native American artisans and always made with a commitment to sustainability in mind.
Cheyanne Symone and Natani Notah have collaborated on a new earring design to celebrate contemporary indigenous design and Native American heritage.
"During the designing process, I wanted the chocolate brown beads to stand out next to the ivory white, while simultaneously complimenting the matte black ones. Additionally I let my love and appreciation of southwestern pottery and basket weaving guide some of my decisions. For example, the brown triangular sides could be read as shards of pottery and or once paired with the black they become the shape of a bowl. The ivory white sparkles against the freshwater pearl center and also serves as an opening to the sky." - Natani Notah
READ THE BLOG HERE.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Freshwater Pearl Center
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.75"
- Width: 0.75"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY