Adeline 14K Gold-Filled Dangle Earrings
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
These earrings were so gorgeous I had difficulty sending them to my mom for Christmas and not keeping for myself!!! I have another great pair by Cheyanne so I will just wait until next Christmas to add to my own collection.
I was notified that they might be delayed. Brittany reached out personally and alerted me, and offered to make me a pair herself if they didn't arrive in time. Thankfully they arrived on time, but that's true customer service, and shoes how much they care about customers
These earrings are so beautiful. They are light and easy on the ears! So elegant and dressy no matter what you pair them with.
The Adeline earrings are just as beautiful in person as they look on the website. They are very lightweight and comfortable to wear. The lenght of the dangle is perfect. These earrings are a work of art and I love wearing them. Thank you!
These are beautiful, lightweight and the craftsmanship is truly remarkable.
The Adeline 14k Gold-Filled Dangle Earrings are a modification of our popular Adeline Earring. This dangle variation of our traditional Adeline stud is equally eye catching, made entirely of glass beads, and bound to be a conversation starter. This design also has a special origin.
"Never lose hope in your rainbow".
Best said by Adeline's mom, Amanda.
Learn more about Adeline's story HERE.
Named in honor of sweet Adeline, we have modified the earrings with one pink bead to symbolize pregnancy and infant loss awareness month, which is observed in October and is represented by the colors baby pink and baby blue.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Czech glass bead center
- Japanese glass beads
- 14K gold-filled earring wire
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 2" with wire
- Width: 1"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY