Ivory Glass Stud Earrings - Round
Regular price $98.00
Unit price per
only 0 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
The Round Ivory Glass Studs are a classic take on our best selling Ivory Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings. Featuring a glass bead in the center, this handcrafted style is designed to be an every day earring for the Ethical Minimalist.
Sustainability & Ethical Features
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the USA
- Indigenous Woman-Owned
- We offer lifetime Seventh Generation repairs and replacements
- 925 Recycled Sterling Silver backs and posts
- Recycled Shipping Materials & Limited Packaging
- Cruelty-Free Ultra Suede earring backing
- Avoidance of Conflict Gemstones
- Commitment to Transparency
- Handmade Czech glass bead
- Japanese glass beads
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver posts
- Backed with cruelty-free ultra suede
- Length: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Large 925 recycled sterling silver backs
- Sunshine Soft Polishing Cloth
- Natural linen or cotton drawstring bag
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY