Etkie - Aasha Glass Cuff Small
Regular price $225.00
Unit price per
only 3 left in stock
- Indigenous Woman Owned Small Business with Heart
- Handmade by Native Artisans in the United States
- Free Standard Shipping (USA)
- Free 30 Day Returns
- Lifetime Repairs Available
- VIP Rewards Program
Hand-beaded in collaboration with Navajo artisans with materials locally sourced in New Mexico, these one-of-a-kind pieces honor the cultural preservation of Etkie's talented artisans. To learn more about Etkie's story and how each bracelet is made you can watch their videos.
Handcrafted in New Mexico, USA.
- Hand-crafted by traditional loom, slight variations may occur
- Adjustable copper inlay allows one size to fit most wrists
- Genuine leather lining sourced from the USA
- Fine glass beads
- Durable nylon string
- Length of cuff measures 6”
- Width of small cuff measures 1/4 inch"
Notes and Care
- Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the medium, exact color patterns and shape may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Time intensive: Depending on the pattern and size of each design it can take between 2 - 8 hours to give life to each piece.
- Care: Avoid getting wet, do not cut thread and avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FINE SEED BEAD JEWELRY